Visit FirePay >>
FirePay is a personal payment account that can be used
to pay any business that accepts FirePay. You can fund
your account directly from your bank account by
Bank Transfers/ACH . At present, funding by check
is only available to US residents.
Please note: your FirePay account can't be funded by
credit card. However Bank Transfers/ACH can be used to
credit your account.
If you experience any difficulty purchasing
with your FirePay card, please contact support staff.
- It offers total security - your account cannot be charged
with more than you choose to fund it with.
- You can purchase Casino credits on any other site that
- You'll receive automatic e-mail confirmation of all your
- You may review your account activity at any time.
- It's available worldwide.
Due to an increase in fees charged by financial
institutions, FirePay is now required to pass on a deposit
fee to members who make deposits into their FirePay
personal accounts. As a result, deposits from a registered
bank account are subject to a $1.50 deposit fee. For
example, a member who deposits $100 will have a charge to
their bank account of $101.50.